What we do
To meet the needs of your projects.
- Analyse the hydraulic behaviour of structures with complex geometries
- Characterise and measure flows in detail
- Model river and torrential flows, steady and unsteady phenomena, bed-load and suspended sediment transport, and the behaviour of floating debris approaching structures
- Study fluid-structure interactions between waves and maritime structures in the coastal zone, and the behaviour of moored floating structures
- Analyse changes to sediment beds, on coasts and in rivers.
- Optimise the dimensional design of hydraulic structures posing major safety issues
- Check the stability of breakwaters under wave attack
- Supply data for calculating the structural stability of concrete facings.
- Check facilities and infrastructure designed to protect people and property
- Validate the dimensional designs produced by a design office
- Enhance the reliability of your project assessments.